A resource consent application must include an assessment of environmental effects.
A heritage impact assessment provides an assessment of heritage-related effects of a proposed activity. It should describe:
- the site and its values, including photographs and plans,
- the proposed works,
- positive and/or negative effects of the proposed words,
- statutory or policy considerations, and
- Any registered historic place, historic area, waahi tapu or waahi tapu area
- Any item, place or area listed in a District Plan heritage schedule.
- Any historic reserve or Heritage New Zealand historic property
- Any place subject to a heritage covenant, heritage order or requirement for a heritage order
The Heritage New Zealand Sustainable Management of Historic Heritage Guidance series provides further guidance on resource consents.
Section 88 RMA
Last updated at 10:46AM on November 27, 2015