Change or cancellation of enforcement order

Any person directly affected by an enforcement order (or interim  enforcement order) can apply at any time to the Environment Court to change or cancel the order. 1097  The application must be in the prescribed form. The considerations applicable to an application for an enforcement order apply to an application to change or cancel an enforcement order.

  1. Section 321 Resource Management Act 1991

Last updated at 1:21PM on December 11, 2014